The Application Process:
1) Make an appointment with Mario Vazquez, Admissions and Recruitment Coordinator (email@example.com) to schedule a day for the prospective student to take our placement exam.
The Placement Exam does not determine admission to Cathedral. The exam exists to ascertain the academic level and preparation of prospective students. Cathedral proudly holds a 100% college acceptance rate and uses this initial exam as a guide in planning the student's first year at Cathedral.
2) Optional: Schedule a day for you and your son to tour the school and meet with Mario Vazquez, Admissions and Recruitment Coordinator. Students can also spend a day shadowing one of our current students.
3) Provide Mr. Vazquez with all pertinent contact information so you can remain up to date with application, enrollment and scholarship/financial aid information.
b. Phone Number
c. Physical address
1)Our Online Application for Admission for the 2018-2019 school year will be available in early 2018. Please refer all questions regarding Admissions to Mario Vazquez, Admissions and Recruitment Coordinator
2) Within two weeks of submitting an application for admission you will receive, via email, a decision regarding your son's acceptance. Once your son is accepted – you will be provided for the link to the Online Enrollment process.
3) As you fill out the Online Enrollment process – you will be required to provide the following (which can be uploaded or dropped off at Cathedral HS)
a.Copy of student’s Social Security Card
b.Copy of Birth Certificate
c.Copy of Current Immunization records
d.Copy of first semester 8th Grade Report Card.
4) As you complete the Online Enrollment you will be able to log on and/or Register on FACTS. This is mandatory for all families for both registration and applying for financial aid. Link to website : https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/45PKR
5) After you enroll your son – you will need to have completed the Physical exam forms before the new school year begins.
6) If your son is transferring to Cathedral from a different high school he will need to provide a transcript of his high school grades.
7) International Students will need to contact Mrs. Mari Flores at (915) 532-3238 x 694 to complete the I-20 process. Processing and issuing an I-20 can take 30-60 days so we ask that you plan accordingly to ensure enrollment for the next school year.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call Mario Vazquez, Admissions and Recruitment Coordinator.
Ph: 915-532-3238 ext. 686