Cathedral HS - Financial Aid
If your son is a new student to Cathedral please note that to be considered for Financial Aid for Cathedral High School you must first complete & submit the Online Admissions Application to Cathedral High School PRIOR to requesting any form of Financial Aid.
The Online Application for Admission for the 2021 - 2022 School Year will become available in Spring 2021. Please contact our Director of Admissions, Mr. Juan Pablo Baca to receive following steps to apply
Once accepted into Cathedral HS, parents will receive an acceptance email with further steps to register the students and create your parent RenWeb account.
Financial Aid for the 2020 - 2021 school year will be available for new students once enrolled.
If you are a returning student to Cathedral, the process to re-enroll is sent via the school directly to your email address on file.
You may begin your Financial Aid Application there under the Finances tab of your Parents Renweb account.
In order to complete your application you must send or upload the following documents to FACTS:
- Copies of your most recent Federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.
- Copies of your 2019 W-2/1040 forms for both you and your spouse.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TANF
- If you live/work in Juarez you are still required to upload documents verifying the income of every individual who works in the household as well as providing information detailing your monthly/annual expenses.
- This documentation can be requested at the Secretaría de Hacienda y Crédito Público (Ave. Teófilo Borunda núm. 8670-A, Partido Iglesias, 32528 Cd Juárez, Chih., Mexico)
- Office hours are Monday - Friday from 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM; Saturdays from 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM.
All supporting documents can be uploaded in pdf format online. There will be a $30.00 Financial Aid application fee.
Documentation can also be faxed to 866-315-9264 or mailed to the address below. Please be sure to include the applicant ID on all faxed or mailed correspondence.
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment P.O. Box 82524 Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
Financial Aid Process
- Financial Aid is based solely on the family’s financial need and circumstance, aid is disbursed on a first come, first served basis.
- No financial aid will be given without submitting an application.
- All families must apply through their parent RenWeb account; the application link can be found within the Finance tab.
- Families do not receive full aid; each aid is expected to comply with the estimated family contribution.
Any family receiving financial aid agrees to abide by the following:
- Families must keep current on their tuition payments.
- Students must remain in good academic and disciplinary standing.
- Students must maintain a minimum expected Grade-Point Average
- Students and parents must contribute time and effort to school functions (Work-Study).
Other Scholarships Offered:
Cathedral HS provides students with the opportunity to seek additional funding through various external scholarships apart from any Financial Aid Grants received by Cathedral HS. Scholarships are available for students to apply during the application window (March - April), please note all students applying are subject to eligibility:
- Cathedral HS Alumni Association Scholarship "LQVQ"
- Foundation for the Diocese of El Paso Scholarship
- Includes the following scholarship funds for Cathedral HS Scholarship Applicants:
- Bishop Scholarship
- Faith Scholarship
- Miles Scholarship
- Luz Ulrikson Scholarship
If you have questions or concerns about the application process please call or email Juan Pablo Baca, Admissions & Recruitment Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org / (915) 532-3238 ext. 695