The Application Process:
Students interested in enrolling at Cathedral for the 2019-2020 school year, the online application for admission to Cathedral HS for school year 2019-2020 will be available in March 2020.
Please contact Juan Pablo Baca, Coordinator of Admissions, for any questions.
1) Make an appointment with Juan Pablo Baca, Admissions and Recruitment Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule a day for the prospective student to take our High School Placement Test.
The High School Placement Exam does not determine the student's admission to Cathedral HS.The exam exists to ascertain the academic level and preparation of incoming students.Cathedral proudly holds a 100% college acceptance rate and uses this initial exam as a guide in planning the student's first year at Cathedral.
2) Optional: Schedule a day for you and your son to visit our campus and meet our Admissions and Recruitment Coordinator, Mr. Baca. Students can also spend a day shadowing one of our current students and witness the "Irish for a Day" experience.
3) Provide Mr. Baca with all pertinent contact information so you can remain up to date with application, enrollment and scholarship/financial aid information.
b. Phone Number
c. Physical address
4) Our Online Application for Admission for the 2020-2021 school year will become available in Spring of 2020. For all questions regarding Admissions to Cathedral HS please refer to our Admissions and Recruitment Coordinator, Mr. Juan Pablo Baca.
5) Within two weeks of submitting an application for admission you will receive, via email, a decision regarding your son's acceptance. Once your son is accepted – you will be provided for the link to the Online Enrollment process.
6) As you complete the Online Enrollment you will be able to log on and/or create your RenWeb account which you will have access once your son is admitted to Cathedral HS.
7) As you fill out the Online Enrollment process – you will be required to provide the following (which can be uploaded or dropped off at Cathedral HS)
a.Copy of student’s Social Security Card
b.Copy of Birth Certificate
c.Copy of Current Immunization records
d.Copy of first semester 8th Grade Report Card (If transferring from a different high school, the student's HS transcript is required)
8) After you enroll your son – you will need to have completed the Physical exam forms before the new school year begins.
Please contact Mrs. Mari Flores at (915) 532-3238 x 694 to complete the I-20 Visa process. Processing and issuing an I-20 Visa can take 30-60 days so we ask you plan accordingly to ensure enrollment for the next school year.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call Mr. Juan Pablo Baca, Admissions and Recruitment Coordinator.
Ph: 915-532-3238 ext. 695